Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My learning goals

My Goals for My Learning

To be a S.A.M.S Learner I will practice all my work and try get a good score.

Reading

February Reading Age:11 Years
By July I want my reading age to be about 15.5 +
My easttle reading level is:3B
By July I want my reading level to be 3P
I will do this by: Reading more complicated books, Read for about half an hour each day.

Spelling
February Spelling Age:15.5
By July I want my spelling age to be 15.5 +
I will do this by: Practicing all my words and try my best by the next test.

Basic Facts
February Basic Facts Score is: 87
By July I want to get 100/100
I will do this by: Practicing my times tables and division.

My Goal for Improving My Maths is:
To improve my number knowledge
How will I do this?
By asking questions when I do not understand something

No comments:

Post a Comment